ZION NFP03 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The ZION NFP03 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the ZION NFP03 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2000/1000MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin – several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the ZION NFP03 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the ZION NFP03 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
Blazing fast PCIe Gen3x4
Designed for gaming, overclocking, and graphics rendering, the ZION NFP03 is perfect for applications that rely on superior storage performance. It is an ideal solution for high-end systems, leveraging the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface to provide stunning read/write speeds up to 2000/1000MB per second. This is nearly four times faster than SATA 6Gb/s for read and over twice faster for write. The compact M.2 2280 form factor means users can easily install the ZION NFP03 in gaming notebooks and desktop PCs with no messy cables or dedicated power leads. The ZION NFP03 supports the latest Intel platforms, helping gamers and overclockers get the most out of their systems.
NVMe 1.2 certified
Meeting NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory express) revision 1.2 requirements, the ZION NFP03 goes beyond high sequential throughput to excellent random performance and multi-tasking. Whether gaming, rendering, or overclocking, the ZION NFP03 helps maintain system stability even under the most data-hungry conditions.
Slim size but higher capacity and reliability
Depending on 3D NAND Technical, we can offer the ZION NFP03 M.2 2280 SSD in diverse capacities, ranging from 128GB to 1TB while keeping its compact form factor but also offers higher efficiency and reliability. All ZION NFP03 models provide high TBW (Total Bytes Written), meaning the number of times an SSD can write its entire capacity in one lifespan. The ZION NFP03 has a TBW rating that outranks comparable models, indicating a longer-lasting SSD.
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
Intelligent SLC Caching allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with support for DRAM Cache Buffer, read/write performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache, or in other words that can’t use system memory as an SSD buffer for high intensity tasks.
LDPC ECC Engine for high durability
LDPC(low density parity check) error correcting code has been implemented on the ZION NFP03, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction. In addition, the ZION NFP03 has a program/erase cycle three times longer than standard SSDs due to incorporating native hard and soft decode. Together, these ensure improved durability and a longer SSD lifespan.
RAID Engine and Data Shaping for enhanced protection
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the NFP03 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better, longer-lasting stability and return on investment. You get an SSD able to fine-tune workload and stress balancing while easily integrating in storage arrays with a high degree of protection and privacy assurance.
Backed by a 3-year warranty
The ZION NFP03 is made using the finest 3D NAND Flash with customcircuitry and boards. Every component passes meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The ZION NFP03 therefore ships with the comfort of a 3-year warranty.
ZION NFP03 m.2 2280 PCIe Spec
|Form Factor||M.2 2280 PCIe|
|NAND Flash||3D FLASH|
|Dimensions (MM)||22 x 80 x 3.75|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3x4, Nvme 1.3|
|Performance(Max)||128GB Performance(CDM) :
Up to Read : 1300-1500MB/S Write : 400-500MB/S
256GB Performance(CDM) :
Up to Read : 1300-1500MB/S Write : 800-1000MB/S
512GB/1TB Performance(CDM) :
Up to Read : 1500-1700MB/S Write : 1200-1400MB/S
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
eSports NFP075 m.2 2280 PCIe
- Specially selected premium chips and sub-components to perform at throughputs of up to 3500 MB/s and 650,000 IOPS, the NFP075 is the solution for intensive and responsive 24/7 read/write applications without slowing down the system at all. The NFP075 fits into tight spaces the M2 2280 sockets of ultrathin laptops and super mini-PCs. No mess, no fuss, 24/7 industrial high-performance.Further boosted by on-board DRAM and proprietary firmware, sustained latencies are almost instantaneously zero whilst prolonging the longevity (endurance) of this beast. NFP075 is spec-ed specifically for championship competitive gaming, rapid 8K content creation, 3D CADCAM applications, active 24/7 home-office NAS, and intensive data mining and rendering (example block-chain applications).
ZION NFS06 2.5" SSD
- The ZION NFS06 solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the ZION NFS06 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
ZION NFS01 2.5" SSD
- The ZION NFS01 solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the ZION NFS01 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.