So tiny and light but so Fast
Featuring thin yet compact form factor, Neo Forza ZION NFN01 M.2 2242/2280 is suitable for upgrading tiny-and-light mobile devices such as Ultrabooks and notebooks. It also allows superior performances with ultra-fast transfer interface of SATA III 6Gb/s, offering consumers a new upgrade solution that saves a lot of time and space.
Built for professionals and hardcore gamers
The high-quality controller and NAND flash chips are used to deliver astonishing transfer rates. It can serve as a boot drive for capacity expansion and speed acceleration. For heavy gamers, professionals and DIY enthusiasts who value the importance of efficiency and stability, the powerful SSD can meet their needs with shorter boot time and faster application loading.
Excellent reliability and stability
Through advanced control technology, the ZION NFN01 M.2 SSD supports TRIM, NCQ, and S.M.A.R.T commands which allow the SSD’s real-time performance to be maintained at an optimum level at all times; Meanwhile it performs the BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) up to 72bits/1KB, Wearing Leveling, and Bad Block Management to guarantee data transmission reliability and overall system stability.
ZION NFN01 M.2 2242/2280 Spec
|Form Factor||M.2 2242/2280|
|Dimensions (MM)||22 x 42/60/80 x 3.5 mm|
|Performance(Max)||120GB/128GB Performance (ATTO) :
Read : Up to 540MB/S
Write : Up to 200MB/S
240GB/256GB Performance (ATTO) :
Read : Up to 540MB/S
Write : Up to 280MB/S
480GB/512GB Performance (ATTO) :
Read: Up to 520MB/S
Write: Up to 420MB/S
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
Order Information (Bulk Package)
|Capacity||Barcode (EAN13)||Part Number|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
ZION NFS06 2.5" SSD
- The ZION NFS06 solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the ZION NFS06 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
ZION NFS01 2.5" SSD
- The ZION NFS01 solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the ZION NFS01 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
ZION NFP03 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The ZION NFP03 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the ZION NFP03 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2000/1000MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin - several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the ZION NFP03 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the ZION NFP03 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.