ZION NFS01 2.5″ SSD
- The ZION NFS01 solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the ZION NFS01 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
While leveraging high-quality NAND flash technology, the ZION NFS01 is backed by a solid 3-year warranty for reliable long-term operation!
New generation 3D NAND Flash
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, the ZION NFS01 features bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and strong reliability with better cost-performance ratios.
Wide Capacity Range And High TBW
The ZION NFS01 models provide high TBW (Total Bytes Written), meaning the number of times an SSD can write its entire capacity in one lifespan.
Intelligent SLC Caching
The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance.
Advanced LDPC ECC Engine
Low density parity check error correcting code has been implemented on the ZION NFS01, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It therefore protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
RAID Engine and Data Shaping
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the ZION NFS01 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better and longer-lasting stability.
Outperforms HDDs with Massive Performance Gain
Utilizing high quality materials and advanced technologies, the ZION NFS01 outperforms traditional HDDs by a huge factor, with particular benefits in boot up and seek time, as well as overall much faster read/write throughput.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
The ZION NFS01 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for better energy efficiency. This results in lower electricity costs and prolonged battery life. Compared to traditional HDDs, the ZION NFS01 consumes just 8% of the power while in idle mode, and 80% less power during regular operation. For users who often travel or go on business trips, the ZION NFS01 is a great choice with high mobility and power-saving abilities that go easy on notebook batteries.
ZION NFS01 2.5″ SSD Spec
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (MM)||100.45 x 69.85 x 7|
|Performance(Max)||120GB/128GB Up to Read : 400-560 Write : 400-490
240GB/256GB Up to Read : 420-560 Write : 420-510
480GB/512GB Up to Read : 420-560 Write : 420-510
960GB/1TB Up to Read : 420-560 Write : 430-520
*Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors
|Warranty||3 Years warranty|
Order Information (Bulk Pack)
|Capacity||Barcode (EAN13)||Part Number|
Order Information (Retail Pack)
|Capacity||Barcode (EAN13)||Part Number|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
ZION NFP03 m.2 2280 PCIe
- The ZION NFP03 delivers massive speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops. Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the ZION NFP03 reaches extremely high speeds of up to 2000/1000MB per second (read/write), outperforming SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin - several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the ZION NFP03 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, the ZION NFP03 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
eSports NFP075 m.2 2280 PCIe
- Specially selected premium chips and sub-components to perform at throughputs of up to 3500 MB/s and 650,000 IOPS, the NFP075 is the solution for intensive and responsive 24/7 read/write applications without slowing down the system at all. The NFP075 fits into tight spaces the M2 2280 sockets of ultrathin laptops and super mini-PCs. No mess, no fuss, 24/7 industrial high-performance.Further boosted by on-board DRAM and proprietary firmware, sustained latencies are almost instantaneously zero whilst prolonging the longevity (endurance) of this beast. NFP075 is spec-ed specifically for championship competitive gaming, rapid 8K content creation, 3D CADCAM applications, active 24/7 home-office NAS, and intensive data mining and rendering (example block-chain applications).
ZION NFS06 2.5" SSD
- The ZION NFS06 solid state drive build with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW(total bytes written) and DEVSLP(Device Sleep), the ZION NFS06 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.